Friday, October 2, 2015

Starting Infinity with Yu Jing? Take a Look...


Recently I had the opportunity to share how I would start Yu Jing as a faction within Infinity the Game with a up-and-coming player.  This sharing ended up turning into a full-fledged article for the Wargamers Consortium!  I'm on the front page, folks!!

WGC Stories: Getting Started with Yu Jing in Infinity

A quick note though that I also make int he article:  This is not some written-in-stone law of how you should start the faction. Just like my "A Matter of Opinion" articles, this is purely my opinion after playing the faction for over a year now, casually and in about a dozen tournaments.

Head on over and take a look!  Eventually I'll post the article here, but I want to give the WGC some love, all of it well-deserved for all the content and love they give the community at large!  I'll also eventually be doing articles for the Sectorials within Yu Jing as well.

Drop a comment there or here and let me know what you think!

- Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment