Friday, June 8, 2012

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!

I've always wanted to say that.

Okay, so there's no chicken involved, but there are three boxes of plastic crack for someone to win! Midnight GMT happened sometime around 7pm my local time yesterday...and I quite frankly let it slip right by without noticing. Dangit.

So who won?

This point of this whole contest thing was basically twofold:
1. Clear some space in my hobby closet

2. Thank all of you who really want to read what I ramble on about

Okay, so primarily it was to thank everyone who has been with me for the past year, or more, and to welcome the newcomers. And for those who like free stuff?

Yeah, I do too, so welcome aboard anyway, heh.

Wait, you want to know who won?

Zale Darkwater!! Congratulations!

Email me at miniaturetim (at) gmail (dot) com to claim your prize. You've got until midnight GMT next Thursday, or I'll have to have my wife randomly pick a new winner.

Thanks for participating everyone, and even more, thank you for being a part of my little corner of the hobby world.

- Tim




5 comments:

  1. Congrats Zale! Cool stuff, Tim - keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a FIX!!! I demand a recount, where's my lawyer... get me my lawyers...

    :P

    Congratulations Zale Darkwater. Free swag is always good to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free swag Woot! Hey Tim hopefully you got my email and my shameless mention of my new blog Blessthiscontagion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah... yes, I got your email, Eli. and I found out you were Zale when I clicked on the name and it took me to your google+ account :)

    I don't mind you pimping your blog in the comments either :)

    ReplyDelete